|Level 1||Single lesion evaluation, acne follow up or cyst injection, wart treatment, eczema follow up||$125*|
|Level 2||Hair/scalp evaluation, acne, multiple warts, pediatric visits, localized skin concern, rash on 1 body area, 2-3 skin lesions, rash follow up||$150*|
|Level 3||Skin cancer screening/full body skin exam, rash affecting >1 body area, itchy skin, psoriasis, skin infections||$175**|
|Level 4||Extensive counseling required, extended office visit >30 minutes||$200*|
*Includes 1 shave or punch biopsy or liquid nitrogen to 5 lesions (if needed)
**Includes 1 shave or punch biopsy AND up to 5 skin tag or DPN removals OR liquid nitrogen destruction to 5 lesions (if needed)
Medical Visits - Add On*:
|Skin biopsy (shave or punch)||$35|
|Cosmetic shave removal||$150 (face), $100 (body)|
|Comedone/milia extraction, skin tag/DPN removal||$10 each|
|Liquid nitrogen destruction||$50|
|Intralesional or intramuscular medication||$35|
|Pathology fee per specimen (self-pay). Certain special tests or stains may incur additional fees. Specimen may be submitted under your insurance, if you’re desired.||$50+|
*Procedures do not include any fees incurred by pathology processing.
|Teledermatology - Typical conditions covered are Acne, Discoloration, Eczema, Rash, Rosacea, Skincare Routine||$100|
*Payment is due at time of scheduling. You must be physically located in the following states at the time of your visit: Florida, Virginia, Maryland or District of Columbia.
|Level 1||Biopsy (up to 3)*, cryosurgery/milia/skin tag or DPN removal (up to 15 lesions)*, ED&C (per skin cancer)||$150|
|Level 2||Excision of benign lesion or skin cancer (<2cm)||$300|
|Level 3||Excision of benign lesion or skin cancer (2-3cm), some split ear repairs||$450|
|Level 4||Excision of benign lesion or skin cancer (3+ cm)||$600|
*If performed separately from a medical visit.
While we do not offer Mohs surgery at 3Sixty Dermatology, we will promptly refer you to local practices that do, if it is determined that Mohs surgery is the appropriate treatment for your skin cancer. Mohs surgery is generally prescribed if your skin cancer is large; affects your scalp, face, ears, nipples, hands, genitalia, ankle, feet and nails; rare or if you have certain other factors that increase your risk for disease spread or complications.
NOTE: Every biopsied or excised lesion will be submitted for pathological analysis. This may be billed under your insurance, if desired. If you’re uninsured or paying out-of-pocket, we have contracted with a local pathology lab to offer discounted fees. Pathology fees start at $50 per specimen, and this is not included in the visit or procedure fee. Certain special testing or stains may incur additional fees.
|Neurotoxin (Botox, Xeomin)||TBD|
|Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)||TBD|
|Microneedling + PRP||TBD|
*Consultation fee is applied to any same-day purchases, procedures, or services scheduled within 1 month of consult. At your consult, we discuss pricing information for each component of the treatment plan developed specifically for you. A non-refundable 20% deposit is required at time of procedure scheduling.
Additional Administrative Fees:
|FMLA or CMS 1500 paperwork||$30|
|Select prior authorization (including biologics).
We will provide you with a prescription to take to your pharmacy. If you’re insured and your insurance requires a prior authorization (PA), we will offer a suitable alternative. In the event that this is not desired or available, there will be an additional fee to submit a PA on your behalf.
**Please note that prices are subject to change at any time without notice.**
Scheduling, Payments, Cancellation & Insurance Reimbursement PoliciesScheduling
- For those who wish to schedule by phone, staff is available to assist you with your scheduling needs. If you do not see an appointment time that you need, please call us so that we may find an appointment that works best for you.
- Convenient online scheduling is also available.
- All medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology office visits must be paid at the time of service.
- All new cosmetic patients require a consultation (30-minute visit). Procedures may be performed the same day if time allows. If you plan to have any treatments done on the same day as your consultation, please let us know so that we may schedule the appropriate amount of time to meet your needs.
- Longer appointments (cosmetic/surgical procedures) may require a deposit to reserve your appointment. You will be notified of this at the time of booking. These appointments must be scheduled over the phone.
- Your credit card information is stored in a secure processing system at the time of scheduling these appointments online will only be charged for no-shows, rescheduling/cancellation under 24 hours and deposits.
- We do NOT accept insurance. In order to schedule an appointment, a valid debit or credit card is required. Payment of the visit fee is due in full at the time of check-in for office visits. For teledermatology appointments, $100 deposit is required at the time of scheduling. If additional procedures or services are rendered or products are sold during the visit, full payment is required before check-out. We accept cash, Visa/Mastercard/Discover cards, and health savings and flex spending accounts (HSA/FSA) for non-cosmetic services. We are unable to accept checks at this time.
- Credit cards remain on file. If you no-show, reschedule or cancel your appointment less than 24 hours (or less than 1 business day) before your appointment, you will incur a $100 cancellation fee. This will be charged to your card on file. One exception to this policy is in the case of a true emergency. This is determined on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of our office. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late, your appointment may be rescheduled, at our office’s discretion, and/or you may incur a rescheduling fee.
- All patients will need to sign a “Private Contract” before being seen for any medical services at 3Sixty Dermatology. 3Sixty Dermatology does not accept insurance and is out-of-network with all insurance plans. For patients with private insurance (non-Medicaid, non-Medicare) this means that you would pay 3Sixty Dermatology directly for your care. However, these insurers may reimburse you for medically necessary services provided by out-of-network doctors. It is the patient’s (insured) responsibility to verify the rules regulating reimbursement with their insurance providers. Upon request, we may provide you with an itemized and coded form and the appropriate out-of-network healthcare reimbursement form to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Due to government regulations, patients with Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Supplements, Tricare or other government insurance programs can be seen for medical services but cannot be reimbursed by their insurance for services rendered at 3Sixty Dermatology. This, however, does NOT change any of your Medicaid or Medicare benefits in any way and your insurance will remain in full effect for lab, imaging, hospitalization, and all other services provided by doctors who participate with your plan. This only means that Medicaid or Medicare will not be charged in any way for the services rendered by Dr. Clemetson or at 3Sixty Dermatology.